Heal Your Heart and Transform The Pain
You’ve been betrayed. It’s one of the most painful things you can experience in your marriage. You may be experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions. Over the last eight years I’ve learned that women can heal from betrayal, sexual infidelity, and the trauma associated with a husband’s sexually compulsive behavior.
In working with women I’ve learned that every woman’s story is different, but there are a few major themes. The three day intensive is for women who say things like:
“I just discovered my husband’s porn addiction.”
“My husband has had one or more affairs.”
“He’s been leading a double life–I thought I knew this man.”
“I don’t know if I can ever trust him again.”
“I don’t know what to do or how to move forward.”
“I feel so alone and have no one to talk to.”
Discover The Seven Keys to Healing Your Heart
Find a safe place to share your story in a shame free and blame free setting.
- Gain understanding into the traumatic nature associated with sexual betrayal.
- Learn about the roots of sexual compulsivity and sexual addiction.
- Find help and healing for your own wounded heart.
- Explore sensitive issues like trust, forgiveness, sexual intimacy.
- Understand the role of grief and loss, anger, loneliness.
Format for the Three Day Intensive
The format for a three day intensive consists of three hour sessions each morning over three days. Each intensive is scheduled around your schedule Julianne’s availability. The three day sequence may begin on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and in certain cases Thursday (through Saturday).