Are you caught in the chains of pornography or other sexually compulsive behavior?
Has a sexual struggle kept you from having lasting intimacy with God and others?
Are you tired of the never ending cycle where willpower and good intentions fall short?
Our next intensive weekend is – March 16-19 in Colorado Springs, Colorado
The Men’s Restoration Intensive is a one of a kind three day experience for men struggling with lust and compulsive sexual behaviors such as pornography, serial affairs, strip clubs or other forms of habitual sexual behavior.
The Men’s Restoration Intensive takes men to the root of the problem and launches them toward lasting freedom–greater capacity for intimacy with God and others.
The weekend features an unprecedented ninety day aftercare journey–built in at no additional cost. This 90 day follow up reinforces the breakthroughs you experience on the weekend as you stay connected with staff and other attendees over ninety days.
How Will You Personally Benefit from the Weekend Intensive?
Every attendee on the weekend will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in live instruction from Michael John Cusick, author of Surfing for God and nationally recognized expert in the healing of sexual addiction and sexual brokenness.
- Discover the emotional, relational and spiritual roots of your compulsive and out of control behavior.
- Recognize the legitimate God-given thirsts and desires beneath your struggle.
- Identify the nature of your soul brokenness and connect how it relates to acting out.
- Understand how shame keeps you locked in a vicious cycle of unwanted behavior, despite the negative consequences.
- Demolish spiritual strongholds–shame based core beliefs and lies.
- Discover the neurological realities of porn addiction to “reboot” and “rewire” your brain
- Connect in community alongside other men struggling with similar issues.
- Establish a specific aftercare plan to continue your journey to freedom.
- Experience post-weekend aftercare with one to one, group and webinar sessions.
- Share a ninety day aftercare journey with fellow attendees, staff and Michael Cusick via Skype/FaceTime/Google+.
What is the format of the Weekend Intensive?
The weekend intensive combines large and small group experience, interactive teaching, personal reflection and experiential learning. Because the weekend is emotionally, relationally and spiritually intense, the number of participants is limited to 25.
Sessions are led by Michael John Cusick and team of five Licensed Professional Counselors. Prior to the weekend, roughly four weeks in advance, each participant is required to complete a questionnaire and a brief interview with Restoring the Soul staff.
What type of support is available after the intensive weekend?
Have you ever known a guy who went to a conference or workshop claiming to have a “life changing” experience only to return home and fall into the same old patterns? We know that guy too.
In our newly redesigned program we have added an all new weekend aftercare journey so you don’t become “that guy.” We provide every attendee with an additional ninety days of follow up — all included in the initial cost of the weekend, with no hidden costs or surprise fees.
This way, after the weekend is over you’ll have the support in place to bridge the gap between the healing you experienced on the weekend and your everyday life.
For detailed information about aftercare see the section below in blue.
Where is the weekend held?
The weekend intensive is being held at The Hideaway in Black Forest, just north of Colorado Springs, Colorado. To ensure privacy for attendees, our event will be held at The Hideaway.
The workshop schedule allows participants to fly or drive to Colorado Springs on Thursday and begin the intensive weekend that evening. For those whose travel includes flying, be sure to arrive in Colorado Springs no later than 2 PM MST in order to catch the shuttle or travel on your own to The Hideaway.
Transportation to and from the Colorado Springs airport is provided on Thursday and Sunday (additional cost of $50.00 ea. way) so renting a vehicle is not necessary. On Thursday, March 16th check in begins at 4 PM and goes through 5pm. The workshop ends with lunch served on Sunday at 12:00 PM so participants should not schedule flights prior to 4:00 PM on Sunday.
Participants must be present for the entire workshop and will not be accepted into the weekend if there is a need to arrive late or depart early. Upon registration, all participants will receive detailed travel information, packing list, questionnaire and an interview will be scheduled.
Is the Weekend Intensive Right for You?
Men who attend the intensive workshop must be in agreement with the statements below
- I am a follower of Jesus Christ and I am seeking inward healing and transformation, as well as external behavioral change.
- I am familiar with and in general agreement with the message in Surfing for God: Discovering the Divine Desire Beneath Sexual Struggle (Download a FREE chapter).
- I am highly motivated to experience breakthrough in relation to my sexual compulsivity.
- I am willing to honestly face my personal brokenness and take responsibility for my own recovery.
- I am tired of the “more effort, more accountability, more willpower” approach to my struggle.
- I am willing and able to participate in small group experiences with other men where I will have the opportunity to share my life and struggles.
- I am willing and able to participate in the ninety day aftercare journey.
- I am committed to sobriety, but even more to the restoration of my heart and to living in authentic intimacy with God, myself and others.
Are you ready to journey to the next level?
What is the financial investment for the weekend?
The registration fee for the Weekend Intensive Plus! is $1750.00
Register now for the EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT fee of $1499.00.
(Save $251.00 by signing up by February 16!)
Seminary students and full-time students attend for $1499.00. If you register after February 16th, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a special coupon code for this rate.
Note: Each participant is responsible for travel costs to and from The Hideaway Conference Center in Colorado Springs.
This event fee includes the following:
- The weekend intensive and all sessions with Michael John Cusick and staff.
- Three nights lodging, including towels and linens in double occupancy hotel style rooms.
- All meals and snacks throughout the weekend.
- Plus, ninety days of additional support in our all new aftercare journey.
Bonus! After the weekend intensive every attendee will also receive these FREE follow up benefits with a stand alone value between $2990.00 and $3290.00 — all for the initial cost of the weekend.
- Two FREE One On One follow up Skype/FaceTime sessions with your assigned group leader from the intensive weekend ($250.00 value)
- Two FREE online group follow up sessions with group leader & small group participants ($150.00 value)
- Eight FREE interactive webinars over four months with Michael Cusick, including Q & A segments intended to maintain continuity from the weekend experience ($1600.00 value)
- 10% discount on couples or individual intensive counseling programs at our Littleton offices with Restoring the Soul counselors ($490.00 to $790.00 value).
- FREE unlimited access to the Restoring the Soul online cache of digital and print recovery and restoration resources (priceless!)
Are scholarships available for the weekend?
Although we do not offer direct scholarships to attendees of the weekend intensive, one of Restoring the Soul’s core values is to make our programs available to qualified and highly motivated applicants willing to “raise their own support.” In other words, just like short term missionaries solicit donors to finance their mission trip–so can you.
This of course requires courage and humility. But over the past twelve years nearly half of our intensive counseling clients from around the world have received assistance from a third party such as a sponsoring church, supporting organization, foundation, family member, or friend. What we’ve learned is that when someone with a need is willing to ask their own community for help, amazing things happen.
Here’s how it works. Since 2003 Restoring the Soul has been an IRS approved 501-c-3 Charitable Organization. Therefore, after communicating your intentions and financial need to key persons in your community, any donation made on your behalf to Restoring the Soul will be applied toward your weekend intensive fee.
So, whether someone donates $100.00 to help offset your out of pocket cost, or the entire fee, the donor will receive a receipt for a tax deduction, and you will have the donation applied to your fee.
Are payment plans available for the weekend?
Yes! Because we know how life changing this weekend will be we want to make it accessible to as many men as possible. We realize that not everyone is in a position to make a one time payment, so we’ve put together an option of paying over four months or three months, depending on when you register.
Payment Plan Options
Early bird & Student Registration – $384.75 x 4 months (Due 2/16/17, 3/16/17, 4/16/17 and 5/16/17).
Regular Registration (February 17 forward) -$598.33 x 3 months (Due 3/16/17, 4/16/17 and 5/16/17).
To register using a payment plan, click on the “Contact Restoring the Soul” button below.