Restoring the Soul exists to cultivate freedom and wholeness of heart through Jesus shaped spirituality. We accomplish this mission through creating programs and resources for men and women around the world. Our programs include:
- One and two week counseling intensives for couples or individuals
- Restoring Freedom Intensives (weekend experience for men)
The resources we create further our mission of cultivating freedom and wholeness of heart while equipping the body of Christ through user friendly resources such as:
- Books like Surfing for God
- Group guides like Surfing for God Users Guide & Somebody’s Daughter Experiential Guide
- Videos, webinars, and webcasts
- Podcasts & interviews
The Vision of Restoring the Soul
Every heart a whole heart in Christ.
Our Strategic Location
Colorado’s “Front Range” is home to over 300 national or regional Christian ministry headquarters including The Navigators, Compassion International, YouthforChrist, Young Life, Campus Crusade for Christ, Mission Training International, Officer’s Christian Fellowship, Focus on the Family, and others.