Can you relate to any of these painful experiences?
- “We’ve had significant long term struggles and nothing ever seems to change.”
- “We’ve had a pretty good marriage, but recently everything imploded.”
- “Much of the time I feel hopeless or helpless that my marriage can ever be different.”
- “Our marriage is filled with conflict, criticism, contempt, and blaming.”
- “We’ve spent a small fortune in marriage counseling–and don’t know what else to do.”
- “My spouse is frequently disengaged, withdrawn, or ‘checked out.'”
- “I feel crazy in this relationship and don’t understand why.”
- “My spouse is addicted to pornography, sex, or other illicit behavior.”
- “My spouse had an affair and I can’t just ‘get over it.'”
- “We struggle with sexual intimacy and don’t know how to talk about it.”
- “We are unable to sustain a meaningful emotional connection.”
Intensive counseling can help marriages even when it’s seems things are beyond hope.
At Restoring the Soul we offer true hope and real help to couples who have run out of options. We regularly work with couples whose marriages are in severe crisis, but who go on to experience major breakthrough during an intensive. In fact, the average couple who attends an intensive has made two to three unsuccessful attempts at marriage counseling before they experience breakthrough at Restoring the Soul.